LALIT MOHAN MEMORIAL College OF EDUCATION, a self financed institute run by LALIT MOHAN MEMORIAL TRUST came into existence on 2016 and was Recogniged by NCTE, Affiliated to The West Bengal University of Teachers Training Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) and West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE). It is a composite institute which provides both B.Ed. (Bachelors of Education) and D.El.Ed.(Diploma in Elementary Education) courses . The institute is located at Purba Nawapara , Dhantala , Nadia
- To develop values of good teacher, good human being, a patriot and a true Indian.
- To ignite the sprit of learning in the minds of students.
- Trans- Curricular skill to sensitize them towards employable.
- Vision Based strategy to provide holistic education.
- To educate and inspire our student through a distinctive curriculum and a dynamic development experience.
- To empower through education, people who are economically and socially challenged.
- To provide good knowledge to student teacher by using modern technology.
- The vision of this institution is to form and create good teachers in order to form a good society.
- To produce quality teachers in different fields of education with global view, enhancing values, ethics and professional practises.
- To mould and motivate the would be teachers towards vision of excellence.